Customer Loyalty Specialist, CEO of The Point of Loyalty, Author of loyalty research - For Love or Money™
- Adam (CEO and founder) is an independent customer loyalty specialist.
- He has been a data-driven marketer for over 29 years and is a Certified Loyalty Marketing Professional - CLMP™.
- In 2007 he founded the direct marketing agency Directivity and in 2017 established a divisional brand – The Point of Loyalty.
- The Point of Loyalty is dedicated to building thriving customer loyalty assets based on their proven framework - ‘Profit from the seven zones of loyalty program performance’.
- Adam has designed and deployed customer loyalty, rewards and membership program strategies, customer and member research for organisations operating in retail (various categories of retail), hospitality, hotels & holiday parks, child-care, financial services, shopping centres, leisure and entertainment, trade, education and B2B industries.
- Adam is also the author of a practical book on loyalty programs,
“Give-back to Get-back - 9 steps to a profitable loyalty program".
- Since 2013, he has commissioned, co-authored and is author of 16 in-depth Australian and New Zealand customer loyalty and loyalty program research studies For Love or Money™
- The research has been accessed both nationally and internationally. It has also featured in the media where Adam has provided interviews and insights on customer loyalty programs.
- Adam presents on customer loyalty and loyalty programs nationally and internationally.